Minimum driver’s age: 25 years old.
Driver must have a valid driving license held for at least 12 months. For driving licenses that are not written in Latin or outside EU an international license is required.
Gasoline is payable by the renter.
GPS navigation system is available. The cost of GPS is 3€ per day and the total amount cannot exceed 35€. GPS rental excess is 150€.
All authorized drivers of our vehicles are covered against fire, theft, and liability to third parties for death, Injury or damage to property.
Collision damage waiver (CDW)
All our cars have full insurance (Collision Damage Waiver) with an excess of 300€ to 500€ (depends on car category) that covers all repair costs in case of accident. It is valid only under the condition that the Greek driving code has not been violated.
Full damage waiver (FDW)
All our cars can be rented with full insurance (Full Damage Waiver) with an excess of 0€ that covers all repair costs in case of accident. It is valid only under the condition that the Greek driving code has not been violated. FDW is optional and you can request it either through the Internet or at the delivery point. The cost per day to benefit FDW is (From A to C and G category) 5€ and (From C1 to F1 category) 7€.
Personal accident insurance (PAI)
Personal accident insurance covers the driver. The cost per day to benefit PAI is 1,5€.
Third party insurance (TPI)
- Damages to third party property and car
- Passengers of other car
- Passenger of your car except the driver which is covered from PAI
The customer is not responsible for damage to the tires if he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the contract. The cost per day to benefit tyre insurance is 1.5€.
Theft waiver (TW)
Insures the car in case of theft up to a certain amount (depends on car value).
Fire Protection (FP)
Insures the car in case of fire.
Instructions-Procedures in case of an accident
- Contact immediately the car rental company. The phone numbers are written on the top of the rental agreement and they can be used 24hrs a day including weekends.
- Contact the police.
- If there is an injury, report it to the police or contact directly the first aid emergency.
- Remain at the accident scene and do not admit liability or guilt until police or one of our representatives arrives.
- Obtain names and contact details of parties involved and the witnesses.
When not covered by insurance coverage
The insurance doesn’t cover damages:
- To the interior, glasses and underneath the car.
- When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If The driver of the vehicle is unauthorized from us and therefore not included as a driver in the rental agreement.
- In cases of an accident when not followed from the driver all the procedures described in the above paragraph.
- If the renter doesn’t take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
- If the car is illegally parked.